Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life in Colorado

The past week and a half have been great. I've been very busy doing computer drafting and helping edit and write reports. This past week I worked on a hospital in Sierra Leone, and a youth camp in Jordan. I did computer drafting for a 7-story structure in Egypt that will have rooms, a conference area, and training for mentally retarded people. I also worked on a project for an organization ministering to the deaf in Egypt. It's amazing that God has led engineers and architects to EMI to design these facilities for ministries for free!
This past week we did an intern scavenger hunt in downtown Colorado Springs. My team lost, but on a technicality, so I'll still claim it as a win. :) Some of us interns also went on an overnight backpacking trip to the Venable Lakes in the Sangre de Cristo Mts. It was rainy and cold but very beautiful.

Happy Father's day, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment