Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home safe

It took over 2000 miles and around 80 gallons of gas to get me back to Bartow. I made it safely and don't even have any crazy stories to tell about it, which is a good thing.

Here are some more pictures of the 5 of us interns:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39707068@N04/sets/72157622013896078/

Thanks again so much for your prayers and support.
I learned a ton about engineering and design this summer. God was also continuing to teach me what it means to be a godly man and helping me to trust Him with bigger things.

I miss the other 4 interns who I grew so close to, but I'm glad to be here with my family. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with friends at school, going to class again, and being involved with Campus Crusade.

I still don't know what God has in store for the rest of my life, and I think after this summer I'm a little more comfortable not knowing. It's as if He's just showing me the next door ahead of me and not showing me where I'll be years from now. My heart was touched this summer and I'll never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment