Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just under two weeks left

The summer has passed by rather quickly. I'm looking forward to returning home, but at the same time I wish I could stay here longer. I think I'm really going to miss the other interns, but I'm looking forward to connecting with my friends back home at church and at UF.
I had a great weekend last week. I took some days off and made it a long one. I hiked Grays and Torreys Peaks last Friday morning. Then I spent the rest of the weekend hanging out at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. Campus Crusade holds summer classes and training for their staff on the campus. I was able to visit one of the staff guys from UF. I had a great time meeting other staff members from different campuses and other Crusade ministries. We went to the Cheyenne Rodeo too, which was quite the adventure. I also played disc golf on a real course for the first time. Check it out if you don't know what it is.

I have to decide how I'm driving back and where I'm going to stop to sleep. I also have some other decisions coming up. Next Friday the 5 interns get to share about our experience with the office during our morning testimony and devotional time. Pray that God will give me wisdom in my decisions and will help me gather my thoughts about what my time here at EMI has meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment